Who are we?
Our Aerospace Engineering Center brings together the world’s leading regional aircraft program and the world’s leading industrial firm, representing 30 years of groundbreaking Canadian aviation experience and more than 45 years of big thinking Japanese innovation.
WHAT VALUE DO WE BRING?
We offer a complete and comprehensive engineering team available for complex or simple product development needs.
Our full end-to-end service offering includes concept, design, development, testing, manufacturing planning and certification.
What we can help you with
Full Design Approval Capacity
Design Approval Delegates in all 24 Regulatory Disciplines
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE IN ALL AVIATION DISCIPLINES
Structures, Systems, Flight Science, Product Integrity, Flight Test, Technical Publications Configuration Control, Avionics, Propulsion, Electrical, Weight & Balance, Thermo, Aircraft Performance, Integration, etc
EXPERTISE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE
- Concepts, Designs, Testing, Certification, Safety, and Reliability
- Flight test planning, analysis and Safety of Flight
- Technical Publications – writing, authoring, publishing aircraft manuals
- Quality Manufacturing System, Quality Assurance
- Manufacturing Certificate, Planning and approved build procedures
- Repair, Retrofit, Life Escalation
BENCHMARK PROFICIENCY IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND CUSTOMIZATION OF ENGINEERING PROCEDURES, STANDARDS AND SOFTWARE
WE’RE READY TO GO WHEN YOU ARE
The Aerospace Engineering Center can come online immediately and be fully complementary to your team via the support of work packages, services offerings or full end-to-end offerings.