Travel the world with us and experience the CRJ Series Service Solutions!
We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming events. Travel the world with us and experience the CRJ Series Service Solutions!
On behalf of our team at MHIRJ we look forward to seeing you!
Please direct responses and inquiries regarding these events to your MHIRJ Field Service Representative or the Technical Help Desk in Montreal at telephone (514) 855-8500 or facsimile (514) 855-8501 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our CRJ Series Conferences are interactive and informative events designed to bring together customers and partners along with MHIRJ and industry affiliates. The conferences serve as an ideal platform to share the latest program and technical updates, expand on service offerings tailored to our customers’ fleets and exchange experience and knowledge.
We will be hosting many networking opportunities directly to maximize face-to-face business interaction.
|CRJ Series All Operators Conference||April 20-23, 2020 Postponed|
|CRJ Series European Operators Conference||September 23-24, 2020|
MHIRJ host a series of Working Group events throughout the year where customers have the opportunity to participate in interactive discussions on:
- Engineering and technical innovation
- Maintenance program updates
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Flight operations activity
- In-service support and solutions
|CRJ Structures Steering Committee||September 15-16, 2020|
|CRJ Aircraft Economics Working Group and Technical Steering Committee||October 19-23, 2020|
|CRJ Industry Steering Committee||November 2-6, 2020|
By offering all the services you need to get started and successfully transition into sustainable operations, we help set the tone for your entire journey. Whether you are introducing a CRJ Series aircraft into your fleet for the very first time or are a start-up airline with plans to operate pre-owned CRJ Series aircraft, you benefit from proven services for new and pre-owned aircraft and expert guidance from MHIRJ specialists at every step.
Count on us to:
Conduct in-depth analysis to understand your unique Entry-into-Service (EIS) needs
Create and maintain your EIS Readiness Plan
Coordinate requirements across MHIRJ to ensure timely and harmonized delivery of key EIS support elements
Provide support regarding all certification and regulatory logistics
From engineering support to providing mobile repairs, specialized key training and more, our support services are designed to maximize the efficiency of your operations to help your business grow and thrive.
It is now easier than ever to find right level of service for your operations as we have bundled our Technical, Field and Training Services to offer simple, affordable options tailored to your needs.
Basic Service Bundle
Offers all the services you need to successfully operate your CRJ Series aircraft.
- Elementary access to e-services
- Fixed Flat rate for Engineering Services
- Once a year Fleet Reliability analysis and recommendation
- Area FSR coverage
- Technical Publications
Comprehensive Service Bundle
Flexibility, best in-class performance and a true partner relationship, this service level includes all Basic Services as well as the following:
- Enhanced Access to e-services
- Tailored key specialized Training offering
- Predictive Maintenance
- Dedicated MHIRJ representative
- Master Services Agreement for Mobile Repair with controlled costs
- Commercial support including preferential rate for Service bulletins and Aircraft Modification
- Customized Operational Support
- Flight Operation support
- Onsite Technical Assistance/support
Offered as a longer term service agreement or intervention based, our Technical Support Solutions connect you with services that address the engineering, maintenance and operational needs of your airline.
- Engineering Support Fixed Rate
- Operational Evaluation
- Online Technical Publication Engineering Drawings
- Reliability Analyses & Recommendations
- Direct Maintenance Costs (DMC) Analyses & Recommendations
- Maintenance Planning
- MHIRJ e-services including online tools
Leveraging the strengths of the MHIRJ Global Support Network, you benefit from day-to-day support solutions and expert maintenance services to help you get the most out of your operations.
- Customer Liaison Pilot support intervention
- Onsite Maintenance Technician
- Onsite Field Service Representative (FSR)
- Aircraft Reconfiguration
- Onsite Structural Damage assessment
- Mobile Repair Team (MRT)
To ensure reliable and efficient operation of CRJ Series aircraft throughout their lifecycle, we are committed to providing comprehensive, world-class training to our customers and operators. Through our own Training Department and Authorized Training Providers (ATPs), we ensure global, specialized and tailored training, to keep your personnel knowledgeable and up to date on the latest CRJ Series developments. Training offered includes but is not limited to:
- Pilot Initial/Recurrent/Differences, Flight Dispatcher, Flight Attendant Training
- Flight Operations Engineering Training
- Technical Type/Differences/Refresher, Engine Run, Familiarization, Troubleshooting Training
- Flight & Technical Training eLearning/CBT
- Aircraft Reliability, Maintenance Cost & Optimization, Maintenance Program Development Training
- Aircraft Systems, Structures, Key Specialized Training
CAE is our Flight Training ATP; FlightPath International (FPI) is our Technical Training ATTP.
Always committed to sharing best practices and helping operators improve their overall efficiencies and performance, MHIRJ also offers training, consulting and auditing services in the areas of airline practices, aircraft performance, flight planning and operations.
The performance, comfort and efficiency of your aircraft is vital to your business. To help keep your fleet in top form, we offer comprehensive support for any upgrade or modification you want.
At our advanced maintenance facilities, we offer;
- Bulkhead relocation
- Larger overhead bins
- Full cabin refurbishment
- New configuration for layout of passenger accommodations
- Avionics upgrade and modifications
All to enhance your CRJ Series aircraft and make flying with your airline all the more attractive to passengers.
Looking for a little extra help to optimize your operations? Our optimization packages offer just the right combination of services needed to increase your fleet’s fuel efficiency, improve aircraft reliability and control maintenance costs.
We have designed the following optimization packages:
Fuel/Flight Operation Optimizer
Direct maintenance cost optimization